CDS INDEXING TABLE PACKAGES
Do you need faster delivery of rotary index tables? Don't have time to wait for weeks to get them? CDS now offers indexing table packages on some of their most popular models.
Their ITP and TRP series index tables are very competitively priced and intended for fast delivery requirements. These indexing table packages are designed for customers that need a standard index table (no customizations)in a hurry. And CDS is the only indexing table manufacturer that has this type of program. The ITP series is for light to medium applications and the TRP series for heavy duty applications. Here are some details on the ITP and TRP series packages:
- We offer 5 model sizes of the ITP series (75, 100, 150, 200 & 300) and 7 model sizes for the TRP series (80, 110, 160, 210, 315, 400 & 470).
- Number of stops/stations available for packages are: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 & 12.
- High Precision, induction hardened barrel cam mechanism with zero backlash. Solid cam follower technology for longer life and unmatched reliability.
- Dowels holes in the top turret and housing bottom for easy installation of tooling and fixtures for customers.
- Packages are complete with gear reducer, AC dual voltage inverter duty motor & double proximity sensors for detection of dwell/station positions.
- All Models are in our standard 1-S2-90 mounting position. Motor to the side and parallel with indexer bottom.
- Optional Riser base (on smaller models only) to raise up Index table to clear motor for mounting to flat machine bases. This eliminates the need for a hole or burnout in the base for clearance of the motor.
- Units are prefilled with synthetic oil and lubed for Life – zero maintenance.
- All O-rings sealed for working in any position.
- 3D CAD files available for easy download from our website.
- Fast delivery times - smaller size models shipped in 2 to 3 weeks, large size models shipped in 4-6 weeks. Approximately 50% shorter delivery time than “non-package” models.
To learn more about the indexing table packages, or any of the other fine products from CDS, please visit their website at: www.gateti.com. If you have an application or would like a visit to discuss a project, please contact Jack Dixon at 704-895-6805 or by email: email@example.com. Thank you and we look forward to working with you on your next project.